Hello everybody!
I wonder the difference of each cabinet , 605 , 612 and 614. I found the size of each cabinet on the web and learned my 614 is one of the smallest cabinet for 604. Is bigger size cabinet means better sound quality? or more base?
Hello everybody!
I wonder the difference of each cabinet , 605 , 612 and 614. I found the size of each cabinet on the web and learned my 614 is one of the smallest cabinet for 604. Is bigger size cabinet means better sound quality? or more base?

Generally yes.For most people a 620 type cabinet sounds best for Bass for the 604.The 614 is for a 12" speaker.The 612 is a good cabinet for the 604. My 604-8G's came in a set of 612C's.And they sound pretty nice in them.The 604 needs a little bigger cabinet like the 620, 9 cubic ft. or more to realize it's full potential WRT the bass IMHO.
I agree 9 cu ft would be my choice too.

Pretty much the bigger box, but also which 604? Early original ones won't benefit from a bigger box as newer ones will. Of course in this day of "one size fits all" recones, non originals will.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
"Old one will not benefit from a bigger box"
This is interesting. Can you explain more?
Bookmarks